Bristol's Haunted and Hidden tour reveals the darker side to Bristol's history and is a very entertaining and informative way to spend an evening.
The tour won the 2023 Trip Advisor ‘Travellers' Choice’ and was voted No.1 on GWR FM'S ‘Top 20 Things to do in Bristol’ and featured on Living TV's Most Haunted and the Source .
The route of the tour takes in some of Bristol darker and creepier historical locations along with film and TV locations and your host who has a wealth of local knowledge, delivers historical fact alonside TV and film trivia with a good dose of humour.
Bristol's Haunted and Hidden tour has been running for 18 years which makes it the most established of Bristol's tours and people still come back for more.
The Haunted and Hidden walk features include:
- Hear about Clifton's ghostly Dwarf Highwayman
- See Bristol's famous Haunted Cinema
- Visit a 16th Century Haunted House
- Hear about a Church and it's ghostly Monk
- See where a cook chased a Ghost
- Visit TV and Film locations and many fun and interesting sites!!!
Departs Bristol Cathedral, College Green - Every Friday night at 8pm
Price: Adult £7, Concessions £5, Children £4.
Private walks also welcome on a night to suit you.
Advanced booking required on all walks by email
or call +44 (0) 776 6258407.